To make a direct call or email, select one.
To send file attachments securely, please fill in the entry boxes further down.
To recap I can film in a variety of scenarios:
- A simple talking-head for a Youtube channel.
- Those responsible for an on-line crowd-funding campaign who seek investment.
- The casting of actors for a film/TV pilot or film the rehearsals for play.
- The launch of a product, or the inaugural opening of a venture.
- Behind-the-scene interviews of actors & crew as an EPK to promote a film/TV show.
- Speakers at a corporate business event and audience reactions.
- Live event streaming via Wired LAN or Wi-Fi in (1280 x 780)
- Live event cable feed 3G HD-SDI output at 1080/60P or HDMI output at 2160/30P.
- Time-lapse video of a specific event, or under cranked slow-motion footage.
- Documentary footage for a drama reconstruction
My freelance work rates are negotiable on a bespoke basis to accommodate your budget to film for – a few hours – for a half day – or for an entire day or longer; in essence I do Run-n-Gun camerawork. You can either edit what I film entirely yourself, or we can agree that I do the edit instead.
In north-west London close to local rail and tube links, so I can get into town very easily. If public transport is not a viable option at unsocial hours, I use a high-powered motorbike to get around, as I have a full licence to ride one and to drive a car. I have a Basic Disclosure (DBS) certificate, which I renew periodically.
- For a FREE written quote for a videographer.
- To book a consultation about EIS film tax compliance.
- If you need an Avid editor at short notice.
- A general enquiry.
- Need someone to do a recce in London?
Follow us on
Projection Pictures Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Copyright © 2017 –