London video production rates for Projection Pictures. Touch a button to let us know what you want to make, or call for a chat.
✅ A custom quote for a videographer.
✅ For a consultation to get SEIS/EIS film tax compliance.
✅ Need an Avid editor at short notice.
✅ You need a recce done in London?
To send file attachments scroll down to complete the entry boxes and upload your files.
With a Sony FS5
What I do in essence is either; film hand-held ‘steady-shot mode’, or film tripod mounted; whichever is appropriate.
- 2 hours > £70*
- 3 hours > £90
- 4.5 hours > £150
- 6 hours > £180
- 8 hours > £250
- 10-hour > £300 p/day
- (*Should only take 30 mins to travel to).
I can film in these scenarios:
- A simple talking-head for YouTube.
- Those responsible for an online crowd-funding.
- To cast actors for a film/TV pilot.
- Record the rehearsals for a play.
- The launch of a product, or the inaugural opening of a venture.
- Behind-the-scene interviews of actors & crew as an EPK to promote a film/TV show.
- Film speakers at a corporate business event and audience reactions.
- Streaming a live event via Wired LAN, or Wi-Fi.
- Live event cable feed with 3G HD-SDI or HDMI.
- Time-lapse video of a specific event.
- Under cranked slow-motion footage.
- Documentary footage for a drama reconstruction.
You can edit all the footage or we can agree beforehand that I will do the edit.
Home is where I edit
My Avid off-line edit rates for a full day, range from £250 for personal projects, up to £400 for commercial projects. A half day is negotiable on a bespoke basis. Home is a flat in north-west London, where I use a Windows HP quad core machine to edit on. If your external hard drive contains a HFS+ partition my PC can use the program MacDrive Pro to access files stored on it.
Complete the entry boxes here and scroll down to upload your files.
Use a button to follow me on these platforms
Copyright © 2019 | All Right Reserved.